1.Industry plastics is more flexible and bearing
2.Little torque coupling with high dependability
The stepped radial slot design of the YUMO coupling provides a product that combines the high torsional stiffness of a straight beam coupling with the lateral flexibility of its helical counterpart.
YUMO coupling is moulded from a plastic capable of withstanding temperatures up to 150°C. This provides economic advantage to the customer and gives the coupling a low inertia which, combined with its other performance characteristics, makes it ideal for driving encoders and for applications that require electrical isolation and corrosion resistance
* Single or double plate springs, optional to customer.
* Zero backlash.
* Excellent response and high torque capacity.
* Identical clockwise and anti-clockwise rotational characteristics.
* One-piece metallic spring coupling, 2 screws for clamping.
* For servomotor, step motor connection.
* Material: Engineering plastics
* M: The hole dia. Of the encoder end. N: The hole dia. Of the user end.
* D and L can be defined by user; Standard: Outside D=40mm, length=50mm.
* Diameter of hollow shaft can be defined by user; Standard hole 6mm, 8mm.
* Torque<25.0Nm, the axial degree <0.5mm, the corner setover<1 degree.
* Extensive application.
|Model||D||L||d1 d2 Shaft Dia.||L3||M||Tighten torque(N.m)|
|Model||Rated torque(N.m)||Max torque(N.m)||Max speed(rpm)||Angular deviation(ºC)||Weight(g)|