|MODEL ||EDR-150-24 |
|OUTPUT ||DC VOLTAGE ||24V |
|RATED CURRENT ||6.5A/230VAC 5.2A/115VAC |
|CURRENT RANGE ||0~6.5A/230VAC 0~5.2A/115VAC |
|RATED POWER ||156W/230VAC 125W/115VAC |
|RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2 ||150mVp-p |
|VOLTAGEADJ. RANGE ||24~28V |
|VOLTAGE TOLERANCE Note.3 ||±1.0% |
|LINE REGULATION ||±0.5% |
|LOAD REGULATION ||±1.0% |
|SETUP, RISE TIME ||1500ms, 60ms/230VAC 3000ms, 60ms/115VAC at full load |
|HOLD UPTIME (Typ.) ||16ms/230VAC 10ms/115VAC at full load |
|INPUT ||VOLTAGE RANGE Note.6 ||90~264VAC 127~370VDC [DC input operation possible by connectingAC/L(+),AC/N(-)] |
|FREQUENCYRANGE ||47~63Hz |
|EFFICIENCY(Typ.) ||87% |
|AC CURRENT (Typ.) ||2.6A/115VAC 1.7A/230VAC |
|INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.) ||20A/115VAC 35A/230VAC |
|LEAKAGE CURRENT ||<1mA/ 240VAC |
|PROTECTION ||OVERLOAD Note.7 ||105 ~ 130% rated output power |
Protection type : Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed / 230VAC
|105 ~ 150% rated output power |
Protection type : Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed / 115VAC
|OVER VOLTAGE ||29~33V |
|Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover |
|OVER TEMPERATURE ||Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover |
|ENVIRONMENT ||WORKING TEMP. ||-20℃~+60℃(Refer to "Derating Curve") |
|WORKING HUMIDITY ||20~95% RH non-condensing |
|STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY ||-40~+85 , 10~95% RH |
|TEMP. COEFFICIENT ||±0.03% /℃(0 ~ 50 ) |
|VIBRATION ||Component:10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X,Y, Z axes; Mounting: Compliance to IEC60068-2-6 |
|SAFETYSTANDARDS ||Ul508,TUV EN62368-1, , BSMI CNS14336-1 approved;(meet EN60204-1) |
|WITHSTAND VOLTAGE ||I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC |
|ISOLATION RESISTANCE ||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:>100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25 / 70% RH |
|EMC EMISSION ||Compliance to EN55032 (CISPR32) ClassA, EN61000-3-2, ClassA( 80% Load), EN61000-3-3, ClassA |
|EMC IMMUNITY ||Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN55024, EN61000-6-2 (EN50082-2), heavy industry level, criteriaA, EAC TP TC 020 |
|OTHERS ||MTBF ||472.5K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25℃) |
|DIMENSION ||40*125.2*113.5mm (W*H*D) |
|PACKING ||0.6Kg; 20pcs/13Kg/1.16CUFT |
|NOTE ||1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25 C of ambient temperature. |
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47ut pall capacitor.
3. Tolerance ; includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. The power supply is considered a component which will be nstalledl into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it sil mets EMC directives.
5. Intallation clearances : 40mm on top, 20mm on the bottom, 5mm on the left and right side are recommended when loaded permanenty with full power, In case the adjacent device is a heat source, 15mm clearance is recommended.
6. Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curve for more details.
7. Hiccup mode al 90~100VAC, recovers automatically atter fault condition is removed,
8. The ambient temperature derating of 3.5"C/1000m with fanless models and of 5C/1000m with fan models for operating altude higher than 200m(6500t).